The Boiling Down campsite is our main swimming hole, but it’s also good fishing! There is some shade but not for camping under. This campsite is suitable for for up to 10 to 15 people.
Please click to view larger photographs.
The campsite is on a mown area in a secluded location with a composting toilet and a BBQ.
Generally access to campsites is via 4 wheel drive or good clearance 2 wheel drive vehicles but most cars can get within 200m of the campsites or we can ferry you in with our vehicles.
Feel free to wander up and down the river from your campsite; it is easy walking and there is 10km of the Deepwater River to discover.
- All accommodation must be booked and paid for online at least 24 hrs before arrival.
- Payment options: PayPal – you can use your credit card or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- No facilities to pay upon arrival.
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks before arrival receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 2 and 4 weeks before arrival are eligible for a 50% refund, cancellations within 2 weeks of arrival will be non refundable.
- In either case, if the accommodation is re-booked by another party for that period you will receive a 100% refund.
- Minimum 2 nights booking on all accommodation types.
No pets are allowed at any of the accommodation sites!