The River Cottage is a lovely 2 ½ bedroom cottage which used to be part of an early homestead on Deepwater Station. It is situated 200m from the Deepwater River, nestled in amongst other original farm buildings from the 1800’s.
There is a queen bed in one room and 2 singles in the other. There is a gas stove and oven, wood heater, television, DVD player and washing machine.
The cottage is comfortable, clean, warm and quiet within 200m of the river and surrounded by large shade trees for afternoon picnics. The cottage is aimed at families that like to have a few more home comforts while still feeling away from it all.
The “River Cottage” is suitable for 4 people. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 queen and 2 singles. It can also fit 1 extra adult OR 2 extra kids on trundle beds.
Linen is supplied.
- All accommodation must be booked and paid for online at least 24 hrs before arrival.
- Payment options: PayPal – you can use your credit card or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- No facilities to pay upon arrival.
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks before arrival receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 2 and 4 weeks before arrival are eligible for a 50% refund, cancellations within 2 weeks of arrival will be non refundable.
- In either case, if the accommodation is re-booked by another party for that period you will receive a 100% refund.
- Minimum 2 nights booking on all accommodation types.
No pets are allowed at any of the accommodation sites!